Accts Payable Officer - Location, , - Location
Adquirir Membresía Premium
Descripción del puesto: Accts Payable Officer - Location, ,Empresa: TELETECH
"We provide clients with the strategies, skills and mindset requiredto increase revenue and improve service"
Accounts Payable Officer | Part Time Fixed Term Contract | CBD Location
At rogenSi (a TeleTech company), we are passionate about helping our clients achieve measurable results through the delivery of exceptional customer experience. We do this because organisations that place the customer at the center of their organisation and design their people strategy, sales strategy and business processes around the customer outperform their peers in every meaningful metric.
rogenSi operates in more than 20 countries throughout the world with offices in London, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Dubai, Toronto, New York, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We're looking for someone to…
· Support registration of new suppliers within the global procurement system
· Raise purchase requisitions in line with supply needs and requests
· Monitor purchase orders to ensure sufficient funds exist and increase as needed
· Receipt all supplier invoices for payment ensuring invoices have been coded correctly and have been entered into the internal system by requester of services
· Arranging authorisation of supplier invoices as appropriate
· Enter associate/contractor time and expenses into internal system
· Support the business in resolving supplier and payment related queries
· Handle supplier and associate/contractor queries. Escalate unanswered queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Maintain an effective working relationship with our centralised Accounts Payable department
· Ad-hoc projects within the accounting department
· Sound understanding of Accounts Payable processes
· High degree of accuracy & attention to detail
· have up to 2 years' experience in an accounts payable role
· be able to show an excellent work ethic; working unsupervised to deadlines
· be able to multi-task
· be solution focused
· be an excellent organiser and communicator
· be proactive and reliable
· be a strong team player with motivation to take ownership of the role & responsibilities
· be a logical person who can problem solve and be practical
· Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, creativity, and manage internal stakeholders
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Friendly, outgoing personality.
and able to use the following tools:
· Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Excel. (Intermediate to advanced)
· Oracle experience highly advantageous
· Relevant experience or related degree preferred
If this sounds like you, then apply now!
Salario: A convenir
Experiencia Mínima: Sin experiencia
Estos son algunos Nuevos Empleos del Día de Hoy