Logistics Operational Project Manager 1 - Capital Federal
|Nombre del Puesto:||Logistics Operational Project Manager 1|
|Fecha de Publicación:||19/05/2017|
Job Function: Logistics
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Professional
Office Location: Buenos Aires : Argentina
Travel Required: Yes
Start Date: June
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Regional Vendor Manager to be responsible for providing business and commercial support, as well as knowledge expertise, related to the vendors for the region with a core goal to act as the bridge between business / operations and the external organizations.
He/She will work closely with the Local Operations, Corporate IT and the Logistics Regional teams.
* Manage external vendor relations: He/she will play the role of an advocate of the vendor to the internal management of Panalpina. He/she may adopt such strategies as vendor service offerings to develop and maintain strategic relationship with suppliers.
* Perform as functional bridge between external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
* Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
* Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present them to management: He/she will be the primary contact to address vendor issues (commercial or operational). In other instances, he/she may report vendor queries such as delays in disbursement of payments to the management for corrective actions. He/she will arrange meetings with staff and vendors to discuss issues affecting the supply chain and possible solutions.
* Identify areas of improvement as well as perform solutions.
* Identify and continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management.
* Collaborate with IT areas to assure that vendor requirements are properly fulfilled.
* Monitor contractual agreements. He/she will be responsible for authoring contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits. This function requires him/her to understand policies and procedures associated vendor tasks. He/she will evaluate and monitor contracts to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions.
* Support expansion of current and new businesses.
* Maintain and review documentation related to Panalpina vendors, including Contracts, SOWs, KPIs, costs, deliveries and inventories.
* Graduate degree (bachelor level) : Master is a plus
* Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics
* Minimum 5 years of experience in people management
Market and Industry Knowledge / Business Acumen
* Vendor and Supplier management
* Local laws and regulations
* Financial reporting
* Operational and people management
* Process engineering and improvement methodologies
* Ability to work across an organization
* Self:motivated with ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Result oriented and places great emphasis on customer focus.
* Ability to communicate openly and confidently
* Willingness to challenge the status quo and to drive innovation and change
* Capable to generate creative ideas/solutions
* Ready to take personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
* Plan strategically and translate strategy into operational roadmaps
* Influence and negotiate
* Acts as a role model for Corporate Values and fully adheres to the Code of Conduct
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
RECOMENDACIONES PARA POSTULARTE A LA VACANTE
- Habilidades que no suelen impresionar a las empresas
- El currículum: Pensar en tu reclutador, no en ti
TIPS PARA TU ENTREVISTA
- Tu entrevista de trabajo ha salido mal: ¿sabes por qué?
- Tú Frente Al Entrevistador, 7 Claves Para 'Vencer'
Estos son algunos Nuevos Empleos del Día de Hoy
|Logistics Operational Project Manager 1|